What We Can Offer
plans for new products
● Work with supplier’s Development team to track design changes
● Work with supplier’s Reliability and Quality team.
● Review supplier’s data and regularly publish Reliability reports based on supplier’s data
● Managing multiple design qualification activities and development schedule to improve the
quality of product. Candidate will work closely with manufacturing partners and component
vendors to perform failure analysis and drive corrective actions for Reliability failures.
● Develop Suppliers to setup On-Going-Reliability test to monitoring mass production.
● Evaluate and Drive effectiveness of the reliability stresses or resolve reliability issues related to
● Participate in component vendor selection activity and drive component qualification activity
for components that are critical and strategic to Microsoft product requirements.
● Provide reliability guidance to Contract manufacturers and suppliers for release to
manufacture phase and lab qualifications.
● Understanding of the technology, materials and failure mechanisms associated with major
electronic and electro-mechanical components/materials.
● Use knowledge of process capability for electronic component production as well as
system-level performance requirements to establish Critical-to-Quality performance metrics.
● Total work experience 7-20 years (inclusive 3-5 years in reliability field or hardware testing).
● Experience in hardware verification, metal Zinc, Copper process and plating knowledge will be a
● Understand the PoF and good FA skills.
● DFMEA experience will be an advantage.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with people from a variety of technical
backgrounds, with high adaptability
● Based in Taiwan, with ~15%-20% in a year travelling to China ( for product collaboration,
training, alignment with China team and Development Build support).