Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design work (calculation of the cooling load, equipment choice, control strategy, etc.)
- From the validation process to project implementation, offer engineering support to the project team
- Assist the data science team in its ongoing efforts to automate data collection, analysis, and reporting, including defect finding and root cause analysis
- Prepare the ECM's BOQ, do conceptual design study, and submit the proposal to management and sales
- Conduct energy audits on-site to find Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) for HVAC systems (Chillers, Pumps, Cooling Towers, Air Handling Units, etc.).
- During the on-site survey, coordinate, direct, and oversee the work and installations done by suppliers, consultants, and contractors
- Assure that the Project Team has clear documentation for a proper project handover, and assist the Project Team during the kick-off phase
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of Singapore's Code of Practice and Energy Efficiency Regulation
- having worked on HVAC installation, design, and commissioning projects for at least 3 years.
- Thorough understanding of HVAC system energy efficiency methodologies (Chillers, Pumps, Cooling Towers, Air side equipment).
- Instrumentation installation expertise (hands-on) with power meters, temperature sensors, pressure sensors, and flow meters is preferable.
- Familiar with engineering calculation software and AutoCAD.
- The ability to manage projects while having excellent oral and written communication skills for dealing with clients and producing reports.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities