What We Can Offer
- Responsible for creating testing scenarios for Unit Tests, and managing the development team's unit test code coverage and code reviews.
- Responsible for creating test scenarios and running End-to-End Integration Tests.
- Responsible for planning and running A/B tests.
- Responsible for planning and running Server Stress Tests.
- Everything will be done remotely, so you need good Internet connection.
- You will work as an independent contractor.
- Your 1st month salary will be slightly less as a probational period to identify your ability for this position. Negotiable after this trial period.
- Please set up your bank accounts or PayPal to be able to receive salaries from Japan.
CURRENT TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES WE USE:
- Node, Nest.js, Go, Postgres
- React, Redux, Next.js, Three.js
- React Native for Android and iOS
- Python, Keras, TensorFlow, Flask, Django
- Docker, Kubernetes
- GCP (Kubernetes engine, Firebase, Cloud SQL) and AWS (Beanstalk)
- BitBucket, CircleCI
- Trello, Figma, Blender
- Strong English communication skill is MUST. You also need a good headset with good sound quality for daily communications.
- If you can also speak Japanese, it's a good plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in full-stack development with React, React Native, and Node.
- At least 2 year of experience in unit testing, End-to-End testing, A/B testing, and stress testing.
- Knowledge on Agile project management: Scrum & Kanban
- Ability to work independently and to be a good team player
- If you have experience with Python, Go language, and Flutter app development, that's a plus.