Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Have a fully understanding of Service Contract and Service Bulletin to clarify the repair jobs from Authorized Service Centers (ASCs).
• Review claim settlements to assure the payments received are compete and request ASCs submit supplemental claims as needed
• Detect and verify the In-Warranty (IW) claims from ASCs if it is invalid or not. Giving approval or objection for IW claim and report fraud elements in the claims
2/ Panel RMA claim to vendors
• Monitor and do the spare parts report to claim vendors
• Prepare valid RMA claims based on ASC repair jobs. Collect & distribute appropriate necessary documents & evidences to support insurance claims
• Detect and request ASC to amend if data were not correct.
3/ Improve process and PDCA
• Contribute to process improvement and follow up with process Plan - Do - Check - Act (PDCA)
• Self-control the operation by data and report
4/ Other tasks as required by the line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• English communication in business level
• Proficient in MS Office and have good IT knowledge.
• Initiative, Responsive, Responsible, and Disciplined.
• Service-oriented, good team player, and able to multi-task.
• Meticulous with keen attention to detail.
• At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices is a priority