Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and support senior instructors in teaching activities
- Design and conduct policy research, particularly at the regional and local levels
- Support and maintain the FSPPM's reputation for excellence in policy research and engagement
- Participate in the FSPPM’s teaching activities at both fulltime and executives education programs
- Generate innovative public engagement activities in order to disseminate informed knowledge and get understanding from the FSPPM’s research to a wider community of public policy makers and analysts
- Assist the Directors of MPP and AA in student recruitment activities.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Law, Economics, Public Policy, or related disciplines by start date (required)
- Strong background and experience working with the government, both at central and local levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to mobilize institutional resources, including faculty, alumni, and academic/professional networks for developing, delivering, and evaluating policy research
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including coursework in research methods, statistics, and econometrics (required)
- Being interested in pursuing an academic career in the field of law, economics, or public policy (strongly preferred)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (strongly preferred)
- Willing to travel and work with local governments and institutions (strongly preferred).