What We Can Offer
Roles and Responsibilities
The position’s principal duties and responsibilities include:
- Literature survey and summary of theoretical and empirical findings
- Designing research, conducting field surveys, and compiling data
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Education and experience:
- Master’s Degree in Law, Economics, Public Policy, or related disciplines by start date (required)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including coursework in research methods, statistics, and econometrics (required)
- Being familiar with statistical software like STATA, SPSS etc. (strongly preferred)
- Being interested in pursuing an academic career in the field of law, economics, or public policy (strongly preferred)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (strongly preferred)
- Willing to travel and work with local governments and institutions (strongly preferred).