What We Can Offer
The role of the Researcher is to remain up-to-date in the property sector and be on top of all transactional data and any information that might affect any particular sector/s within the industry. The role will involve preparing/supporting the production of quality quarterly and bespoke research reports as directed. Through effective systems and time management the researcher will be able to complete all tasks as allocated. The researcher will work closely with the Team Leader in maintaining client relationships through providing quality customer service and exceptional report standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research and manage data collection (via internet, phone interviews, site inspections, proprietary sources/database, articles, news) on assigned destinations.
• Ensuring property data input are of the highest quality.
• Produce quarterly market research reports as assigned.
• Support and respond to ad hoc internal requests timely and ensuring that relevant data are provided.
• Create proposals, capabilities statements, track records and other materials necessary for submission to clients in a timely fashion.
Experiences (foundational experiences gained, key assignments covered, pre-identification foundational developmental experiences):
• Experience in aspects of developing, maintaining databases and Administration.
• Previous business or research working experience.
• IT literate and internet savvy.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• High level of proficiency in written English and Vietnamese.
• Able to undertake business travel domestically and overseas.
• Overtime work during the peak seasons might be required.
• Good organization and planning skill to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Able to work well independently or within a team.
• Professional in manner and appearance.
• Interest in real estate preferred.
• Sense of responsibility.
• Good communication skills.
• Willingness to develop oneself professionally.