Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• A key operator for the property’s reservations application.
• Checks availability daily, informs GM of major fluctuations.
• Update property status in property’s reservation application and review incoming information.
• Insure that all reservations are completed 100% accurately and that commissionable reservations are appropriately flagged to insure commission is paid on time and accurately to our travel partners.
• Advise room status to all departments using forecast reports.
• Delegate special daily tasks to Reservation Supervisor and Reservations Agent.
• Produce production reports.
• Insure all Reservations Agents are conversant in property facilities, rates, packages, programs and availability status.
• Develop and maintain good relationship with other departments.
• Update the property’s reservations application to maximize guest room utilization.
• Training all new Staffs in the property’s reservations application.
• Assess Staff performance and do follow up training as requested.
• Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reservations reports.
• To contribute to the morale and team spirit by maintaining effective relationships with colleagues.
• To perform additional duties as directed by supervisors.
• To make appropriate suggestions and recommendations to management for the general improvements
• Is fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
• Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform and body language.
• Is polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the company is represented.
• Attends meetings and training as required.
• Ensures that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of local law
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree required.
Special Skills: The incumbent should possess very strong interpersonal, computer and selling skills. Must participate and successfully complete training and educational programs made available to Staffs.
Languages: English with ability to communicate clearly and knowledge as well as abilities in other languages would be beneficial.