Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Be the first hot line contact person for any issues raised in dorm (violence, thieves, incidents, stress, autism….); respond to and follow-up on student’s emergency and management situations as needed.
• To ensure that the above issues are handled promptly, effectively, and reasonably.
• This position requires on hotline call availability in assigned shift.
• Ensure technical operations of residential life activities including electricity, water, cleaning, fire prevention, foods, laundry, student clubs, sport complex…at the Campus
• Ensure administrative works including correspondence, visitation, check-in and check-out procedures for residents and visitors, allocation of university accommodation. Work with the police to register temporary residence for students, lecturers, visitors living in the dormitory.
• Property management of sports complex and dorm facilities, asset allocation, lending, and use. Report changes, repairs and regular maintenance and propose if any.
• Maintain a good, trustworthy relationship with the student community at the dormitory, promptly detect problems, risks, arising needs to promptly handle and improve services.
• Perform other functions and assume responsibilities related to campus life management assigned by the Student Affairs Manager.
Work according to the following shifts during work days:
9:00 – 18:00
14:00 – 23:00 & 4 hours during the weekend (either Saturday morning or Sunday evening)
Responsible for the hotline during working hours and outside of working hours as assigned
The salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send (1) a resume, (2) a cover letter explaining the interest in the position and relevant qualifications.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• Need to have an excellent written and verbal communication skill in English.
• Have 2-3 years of experience in managing and operating buildings, apartments, high-end services. Having experience working in an educational environment and understanding student life is an advantage.
• Have communication skills, skills in handling situations, calm and honesty
• Prioritize Male, in good health, loves work related to communication and student services
• Ready to work in the evening, on weekends or stay in the dormitory when the job requires.