Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Order contract labour giving due regards to cost and contract. Ensure the labour workforce is efficiently planned according to the operational requirements and legislative approvals.
• Communicate planning irregularities clearly and efficiently to the Operations execution management.
• Control time registration information; attendance, sick leave, lateness and absenteeism of dock labourers and transfer correct data to the applicable managers or offices. Provide staff with work schedules and assignments including overtime work. Tracks sick leave and unapproved absences, notifying managers when disciplinary measures should be considered.
• Prepare the ‘daily manpower deployment’ report and resolve any queries that arise.
• Communicate planning and working methods to dock labourers individually and as a group.
• Prepares and checks the monthly actual hours worked, including overtime hours and forwards to Payroll for payment authorizations.
• Prepares monthly reports on trends in attendance for operations management.
• Tracks refusal to work actions, notifying managers when disciplinary measures should be considered for these occurrences.
• Assists timekeepers in scheduling and daily activities, when necessary.
Therefore CMIT seeks:
Candidates who are outgoing, process and result oriented, well organized, attentive to details, have a high sense of urgency, ability to work well under pressure and within a team.
The ideal candidate possesses:
• A college or university degree in human resource, administration, accounting or any related disciplines
• At least two years of work experience as a human resource assistant, manpower planner or other planning work
• A good understanding of timekeeping methods, and general math aptitude
• Good computer skills especially in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Access.
• Thorough knowledge of planning manpower & equipment, Time and Attendance software applications
• Good administrative organizational skills, including detail and number orientation.
• Good verbal and written communications skills in English and the local language.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High level of planning and organizational skills.
• Some basic knowledge of accounting preferably
To the right candidate we offer an exciting and challenging position in an international and challenging environment where the candidate through commitment and performance will have great possibilities of personal development.
The resume and application are required to be in English.