Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensures and provides flawless, upscale, professional and high-class guest service experiences as a role model and expertise in all F&B restaurant related matters.
- Oversees and manages the daily operations of the designated restaurant and ensures that all team members comply with service standards, departmental policies and operating procedures set by the hotel.
- To keep up to date with the current trends in the competitive market and assist the Executive Chef in the development of the service and menu pricing strategies. Be responsible for updating and development of the marketing tools of the service (e.g. menus, special events etc.) in a timely manner.
- Supervises the administrative management of the service and restaurant (e.g. mail, glitch, procedures etc.). Oversee administrative duties such as roster planning, approval of annual leave, medical leave, public holiday leave application, up to date leave records as necessary.
- Is responsible for the accurate financial and budget reporting to the management (e.g. financial objectives, P&L, budgeting, cost management, etc.).
- Handling complaints and resolving service ‘Glitches’, keep a record of all feedbacks under the appropriate system. Ensures that the issues are resolved in a timely manner to guests’ satisfaction.
- Analyze guest feedback from direct feedback, comment card or any online reviews and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Assists the higher management in updating the Standard Operating Procedures in accordance to the hotel standards and business level by suggesting improvements to improve efficiency of work and performance.
- Is responsible for quality, maintenance and inventory management of materials, goods and operating equipment. Ensures that the equipment and premises of service is well-maintained and to report any work order issues to the engineering department.
- Participate in recruitment activities, and manage performance of the team, feedback through team member recognition, rewards, and disciplinary action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Diploma / Degree in Hospitality specializing in Food and Beverage or Restaurant Management is preferred
- 2 – 3 years prior experience is similar role/capacity at luxury hotels/resorts
- Working knowledge of POS systems (e.g. MICROS)