Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage inventories and suppliers.
• Attend all briefing and meetings.
• Review and observe staff individual performance then report to the owner.
• Check and ensure all duties, tasks & services are carried out properly.
• Have a good knowledge of the menus as well as the preparations and presentations.
• Maintain consistency in quality of food, beverage and service. Ensure that good hygiene standards in the service areas are always maintained and that all furniture and equipment are always kept in clean and good condition.
• Handle guests’ complaints and comments competently.
• Translate and inform requests from the owner to other staff.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Language: Preferential for Korean & English speaker
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving and organizational abilities
• Salary: 12,000,000 (Negotiable)
• Resume: Korean or English
• University graduate in hospitality/tourism or related field.
• Certificate: TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Level 5 above