Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist team head in development, monitoring and adjusting credit risk management policies, application processing, credit underwriting process in line with business strategies, risk appetite for each products and socio-economic situation
- Monitor and analyze on-going risk decision results, understand risk trends and identify emerging risk factors
- Initiate change requests for credit policy rules and calculation logics in decision engine system to improve efficiency, enhance portfolio performance and mitigate credit risk
- Consult and review on risk mitigation perspective for products/ product programs
- Research and communicate with vendors to acquire information and service to develop and enhance the risk management. Support in reporting, reconciliation, error handling with vendors
- Implement training, managing tasks volume and quality of employees in the team.
- NPL Ratio
- Retail Credit Cost
- Ensure retail risk management regulations and procedures are developed and reviewed timely
- Effectiveness of fraud detection
- Effectiveness of internal controls
- Provide support to customer objectives by delivering value through simplified risk practices and processes
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Expert knowledge on retail credit risk areas, retail banking products and services
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude is a must
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented team player who is able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in technology or data analytics skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on banking or fintech experience, handling credit risk related portfolios
- 5+ years experiences of Vietnam market.
- Proficient in Vietnamese and either English or Chinese is a must.