Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of the Own Retail business by overseeing that the sales planning, buying, day-to-day trading activities, sales reviews, and inventory management are carried out effectively and efficiently. A secondary responsibility of managing the buy for key Franchise partners/doors may be added in the future.
• Planning and setting the right merchandising strategy for Own Retail in the country
• Implementing Merchandising End-to-End (E2E) process
• Putting in the right strategies to derive the right Buy for Own Retail in the country
• Monitoring all in-season activities and acting accordingly for Own Retail
• Providing feedback and working collaboratively with SEA Own Retail Buying/Merchandising Department
• Lead and coach country Buying team members on all Buying functions to provide career progression.
• Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in the country for Own Retail within the SEA Own Retail Buying Department framework.
• Responsible for the Business Units’ Sales Planning, Buy, cost, and margins in the country.
• Work with the SEA Own Retail Buying Department to derive an Open-To-Buy (OTB) budget for Own Retail – Concept Stores (New Seasons) and Factory Outlet (GFO).
• Build the right product mix based on the share of the business of store formats, product categories, store types, age, and gender mix for Own Retail.
• Review and implement the right buying analysis by categories for Own Retail.
• Review and define product options and space management in the country for Own Retail.
• Ensure correct size ratios are used for order placement for Own Retail
b. In addition to the above (when secondary responsibility becomes effective):
• Work with the Head of the Franchise Channel/Key Account Manager to receive the Open-To-Buy (OTB) budget for Key Franchise Partners/Doors.
• Support Key Franchise Doors to ensure their sell-in buy is appropriate by giving them the right range recommendation per store based on SEA Own Retail Buying seasonal strategies.
• Guide Key Stakeholders i.e. Buyers of Franchise partners to ensure that all merchandising strategies and principles are executed timely and correctly.
• Ensure correct size ratios are used for order placement for Key Franchise doors.
• Drive and achieve Benchmarks and KPIs on productivity and sell-through which are aligned with SEA Own Retail Buying Department for Own Retail.
• Support improvements in Allocation and Replenishment (A&R) techniques with SEA Direct to Consumer (DTC) Own Retail Buying Department for Own Retail.
• Ensure products are launched on time with adequate stock for Own Retail.
• Work closely with Store Operations to ensure product grading and product option plan are in line with space management guidelines for Own Retail (pre-season).
• Establish and analyze Own Retail’s key Buy, Sales, and Inventory reports and take necessary actions to ensure business strategies are well-executed and business goals are achieved (pre-, in-, and post-season).
• To validate and identify Month on hand (MoH) inventory planning file based on the monthly cover of Concept Stores and Factory Outlets
• Ensure end-of-season stock is managed accordingly to the Product-Life-Cycle (PLC) policy for Own Retail.
• Ensure all Store Openings/Closings/Remodels are well coordinated by tasking the Buying department to act as the single point-of-contact for Own Retail.
• Guide Key Franchise Partners on sales report generation and analysis (pre-, in-, and post-season).
• Ensure in-season chase models (Evergreen, In-Season-Creation, and Planned-Responsiveness) are well managed to make sure inventory is optimal for Own Retail.
• Establish Own Retail store-visit schedule to achieve an expected amount of time spent in the stores. The ratio of time to be spent in the office versus stores is recommended as 60%/40% respectively.
• Analyze Own Retail Store Visits Pack (SVP) before store visits.
• Internal: Own Retail Stores, Country Retail Operation Team, Country Category Marketing, Country Finance, SEA Own Retail Buying team, Country Franchise team, Country Warehouse Operations team
• External: Franchise Partners, Other third-party service providers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Datamining & Presentation skills
• Strong analytical mindset - detail and numbers oriented
• Excel/computer skills
• Business Acumen & problem solving skills
• Category know-how - products, ranges, market trends
• Big picture thinking
• Process and system understanding
• Collaboration & Influencing skills
• Ability to multitask
[REQUISITE EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS]
• University degree in business, ideally with a marketing and sales focus or equivalent professional experience
• Merchandising/Retail Finance/ Business Analytics Experience: 5-6 years
• Management Experience:2-4 years
• Merchandising skills with a minimum of 6-7 years experience in retail planning and operations
• Fluency in English
• Exposure to managing multiple markets will be a plus
• Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ Footwear
• Exposure: Sports, Fashion