Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To comply with and reinforce company’s philosophy of “PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST” and to provide overall direction based on company’s mission of “Number One Department Store in Hochiminh City”. To comply with the current laws/ regulations; To be customer-oriented by caring safety and hygiene, etc.
Management of operation, sales team and promoter; Achievement of sales, profit, profit margin target; Stock control; Customer service standard; Proper conduct in dealing with suppliers and business partners; Merchandising; Promotion & Marketing; Staff training and other duties as and when instructed by the Company.
** DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To assist (Snr) Department Manager to manage daily operation of the stores to ensure smooth running with achievement of sales target and deliver the highest level of service including but not limited to:
• Manage and motivate sales team to increase sales volume;
• Provide training and coaching alongside with HR Dept. to maintain sales service at required level;
• Conduct store inspection regularly to identify and solve urgent or arising issues;
• Check and control stocks;
• Handle customer complaints or inquiries;
2. To assist (Snr) Department Manager to manage brands by:
• Conduct market research and analysis on competitors’ stores;
• Evaluate sales performance of each brand;
• Negotiate with suppliers for the most favorable terms and to plan major vendor programs in important growth areas. If necessary, co-ordinate and conduct business meetings with suppliers/vendors and prepare business correspondence and reports;
• Set-up brand selection procedure and propose in/out brands;
• Check and control product quality, quantity and origins;
• Control visual merchandising of each brand;
• Ensure that staff and promoters observe safety and security procedures;
• Report any sales floor operation issues (i.e. shoplifting, accident, etc.) to security personnel and attend to the necessary follow-up action.
3. To assist (Snr) Department Manager to plan and manage the department’s P&L:
• Analyze and interpret trends to facilitate planning;
• Provide and analyze sales, profit and stock figures and forecast future sales;
• Create business plan and sales target for the department;
• Plan and forecast fashion and demand trends, recommend new merchandise mix and (new) suppliers to achieve the sales target;
• Review purchases regularly and provide recommendations on appropriate actions to be taken, manage physical stock takes and regular stock checks;
• Ensure that all purchase orders, goods returns are duly completed and processed according to established procedures;
• Facilitate smooth movement of stocks to and from the sales floor. Effect shortage control audits.
4. To assist (Snr) Department Manager to collaborate with Advertising & Promotion Division to conduct marketing activities:
• Determine marketing strategy changes;
• Organize promotions programs, special displays and events;
• Analyze and evaluate sales result after each program;
• Prepare and execute advertising and promotion plans, budgets and schedules; plan and execute effective merchandise zoning, layout and display by working closely with the Visual Display team and vendors so as to present the merchandise in an exciting and interesting manner to portray the desired concept and theme;
• Provide feedback to department manager on display locations and fixtures to maximize visual impact; feedback on point of sale, publicity on the effectiveness of A&P programs.
5. To comply with the Company’s rules and regulations. Any act for bribes and the Company’s information leaking out is totally unacceptable.
6. To undertake any other activities required of the post holder by the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 04-year experience in Retail Business in which at least 02-year experience in the same position;
• Experience in working for MNC is favorable;
• Fluent in English for all skills: speaking, writing, listening & reading;
• Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• In-depth knowledge of the stores’ commodities;
• Good negotiation and problem solving skills;
• Hard working, trustworthy and teamwork spirit;
• Number-driven and good management ability;
• Being able to work on shift, weekends and public holidays when required.