What We Can Offer
You will be overall business user Champion, with responsibility for the Single user View database system and campaign management tools. You will be responsible for the strategic campaign development, implementation, set up as well as the analysis from various tools and user data lake to achieve the ultimate user insight
The role requires you to have strong strategic, creative and organisational skills, and a passion for deriving insight from data.
- Develop and implement user retention strategy and programme
- Excel in user management and engagement process
- Engaged user communication campaign
- Understanding of user behavior, perception and adaptation
- Identify user touchpoint and engagement point
- Manage Single user view database system and campaign management tools and optimize usage across products and platforms
- Building end-to-end process of all user facing Retention activity
- Delivery of report, analysis and insight management
- Understanding and communication the health of the user database
- Planning of CRM and other communication tools at each user touchpoint on and off the platform
- Responsible for the development of Fundoo Loyalty Programme, implementation, performance and optimization
- Develop personalized community strategy including email, in-app notification and other communication lines to engage user
- Coordinate with internal resources or external vendor to implement user engagement and retention campaign
- End-to-end platform user engagement ratio after user being acquired into the platform
- The increase in the level of user lifetime Value
- User churn-rate
- Conversion rate after user lands on the platform
- Implemented framework for every touchpoint of the user journey
- Data driven insight and recommendation to understand about user expectation and behavior on platform
- Meaningful user behavior analysis user segmentation and persona
- Retention/Repeated purchase and Referral rate for product purchase
- Identified opportunity to drive incremental revenue from existing user
- User rating on and off platform
- User engagement rate in various forms of communication
- CTA and click-through rate
● Passionate with innovative digital products which serve mass market users
● Commercially minded, inquisitive and motivated to dig deep into user insight either via data or direct user interviews to truly understand user insight, expectation, motivation, driver, etc…
● Proven experience in managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns (with the multi – channel user journey / experience in mind at all times);
● Strategic thinker and ability to offer marketing solutions to activate seasonal marketing strategies.
● Excellent database knowledge and expertise in reading, analysing and understanding data
● Good presentation skills and able to adapt to different audiences.
● Experience of managing external vendors.
● Budget – ability to manage and coordinate annual marketing budget;
● High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
● Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
● A team player with good planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage their own workload.
● BA Degree holder with Marketing qualification preferred
● At least 06-08 years working experience for the same job/ position.
● Proficient in MS office.
● Good English Communication skills.