Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Retention Manager is responsible for the management and success of the Accor Plus Member Retention Program, through driving their team to meet/exceed renewal targets as set by Accor Plus Head office. Responsible to handle outsourced sales channels.
Internally interacts with:
• Country Manager for hiring employee
• Program managers for various coordination
• Member services for resolving member queries
• Interactions with Finance team for invoice approvals
• With central admin for processing sales
• Interact with peers
Externally interacts with:
• Co-ordinate with Hotel for joint activities like sales activity, hotel escalations, lead generation, source data for promotional activities.
• With Clients for business development.
• With outsourced sales channels.
Managing Retention/Renewal Performance:
• Setting monthly renewal targets for the country that are challenging but achievable and in line with annual budget target requirements.
• Monthly employee sales action plan.
• Celebrate sales and wins with teams daily.
• Motivates retention program through weekly meetings and initiating new ideas to maintain a retention rate high.
• Guide the General Manager in the distribution of Non/Late renewal leads.
• Tracking Non/Late renewal performance through effective use of all retention reports
• Manage the collection, collation, and distribution of all Non/Late renewal support information, both internal and external
• Monitor strict adherence to DNC regulation.
Recruitment & Selection:
• Develop and implement recruitment plan with Training Manager via posting of adverts.
• Select applicants in accordance with organizations requirements.
Loyalty Consulting induction/onboarding:
• Handling induction training of new Retention Consultants.
• Managing coaching and development schedule for Retention Team.
Core Team Development:
• Identify talented individuals on an ongoing basis
• Conduct regular 1-1’s with Retention team.
• Coach via selling side by side with Retention team.
• Conduct Renewal training for newly identify renewalist.
• Distribute renewals in accordance with Renewal Policy
• Coach and develop employees through regular one on one meetings, and through the use of individual Development Action plans (including outsourced renewalist, if applicable)
• Manage all member retention activities for Vietnam.
• Takes initiatives in member satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
Client Relation Management:
• Maintain ongoing relationships with the General Manager and Key personnel of hotels in your programs region
• Ensure customer feedback/requests are handled promptly and forwarded to email
• Notify head office of all ongoing hotel/member difficulties
• Collate performance data using sales reports/or recruitment/occupancy data.
• Manage lack of performance using set Performance using DAP and PIP.
• Manage and track the programs ongoing expenses wages and petty in order to identify any inaccuracies
• Manage workload to ensure accuracy and effective time management
• Deliver regular Member retention reporting to senior leadership.
Main Complexity/Critical issues in the Job:
• Ensuring that occupancy target and Non/Late renewal targets are met.
• Meet or exceed monthly and annual Non/Late renewal budget.
• Average overall 70% occupancy
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Graduate with strong sales background minimum 2 years of experience (preferably in hotel industry).
• Understanding of time-tabling, scheduling and time management principles
• Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in both Vietnamese and English.
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
• Service oriented with an eye for details
• Good team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Lateral thinking, Persistent and Persuasive/Influencing
• Innovative and Consultative skills
• Positive and Enthusiastic
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Keen, flexible attitude