What We Can Offer
This job holder is responsible for producing the analytic packs, important reports, having regular review with Policy team on the most updated policy to review the impact of new policy by providing analytics report and supporting Team on new projects assigned. The job holder also has abilities of credit risk scorecard development and monitoring as well as creating scorecard management reports, strong in statistical modeling and segmentation. The position also has ability of creating new proposals for credit analytics.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare ad-hoc analysis and MIS reports on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly…) for various departments/ functions
2. Analyze data for trends, issues, inaccuracies, and inconsistencies; report findings and execute management decision as appropriate
3. Regularly conducting portfolio review with credit policy & product team, credit operation units to address the trends, issues & inconsistencies, propose action plans.
4. Applying various statistical techniques (segmentation, pattern, decision tree, regression…) in data mining to propose business changes.
5. Setting up scorecard rules in system by cooperating with IT team to integrate scoring logic in core banking system. Periodically monitoring credit risk scorecard models to ensure validity, accuracy, compatibility with business requirements
6. Proposing new approaches in risk modeling and segmentation to enhance risk management and credit policies
7. Conduct on job training for analytic team members.
8. System and database enhancement by addressing issues and executing UAT
2. Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Risk analytics, Data analytics, Credit scoring analysis or Database programming in banking or consumer finance industry with practical usage of analytical, database programming tools (SAS, Oracle, SQL or other database management systems)
- Exposure to credit and risk techniques, quantitative analysis, data programming, statistic models and strong at numerical skills
- Knowledgeable of model risk management and associated regulatory requirements
- Strong at analytic skills, experience users of SAS, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, R, SPSS…
- Experience in banking/consumer finance is required
- Numerical & analytical sense: ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
- Computer skills: advanced user of excel
- Good leadership and management skills (considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills)
- Good command of spoken and written English