What We Can Offer
• The job holder drives collaboration for risk culture with consistent risk metrics as common language across organization
• The job holder uses analysis, business understanding methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyses, visualize data to generate insights to inform and trigger risk problems in the decision making
• The job holder helps to better understand the implications of what information means, identifies what has happened, why it happened, especially for performance management
a. Data Analytics & Visualization
• Coordinate with relevant departments in Risk and other divisions (Finance, Business,…) to standardize and align credit risk metrics as common language across organization
• Accountable for the completeness, accuracy, and continuity of the debt classification system data
• Design portfolio credit quality analysis reports to support decision-making accurately and timely
• Perform analysis of datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations mostly for performance management
• Lead the identification and interpretation of meaningful and actionable insights from various data sources.
• Use data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance to provide meanings to data produce.
• Develop and operate report on Power BI,…
b. Credit portfolio limit management
• Regulatory Credit Compliance Limit Monitoring
• Credit Concentration Risk Monitoring
• Advisory information related to compliance limit
• Propose the development of limit management framework in accordance with regulations and TCB's internal policies.
c. Portfolio Forecasting/Stress-testing/Scenario Planning
• Applying tools, models vs portfolio knowledge to build credit quality forecasts according to scenarios (Annual planning, Stress test ...)
• More 2 years of relevant experience in areas of data analysis, data visualization, reporting
• Experience in querying databases and using programming languages (e.g. R, Python, SQL)
• Experience in building reporting on Power BI
• Knowledge of Regulatory and Risk management (e.g. Basel, IFRS9, Stress Testing, ECL etc.),
• English proficiency requirements are pursuant to Techcombank policy