Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Writing risk survey report in English (use template) based on the information and photos collected during on-site visit.
- Implement loss prevention service to clients by suggest consultative recommendations to reduce potential hazards observed at site. Co-operate with marketing team to monitor and follow-up the implementation status (to urge clients to implement our recommendations for improvement).
- Provide risk comment (from desktop) based on the copies of supporting document given by client/marketing team, to outline/evaluate the risk of clients’ properties.
- Provide other technical supports (related to risk engineering field) to clients and internal-departments as and when necessary.
- Executive other tasks assigned by the Company (if any).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduation: major in Engineering/Technology, Construction, Labor Safety, Industrial Management…
- Working experience: preferably at least 2 years. Having relevant working experience in non-life insurance, in HSE/Maintenance/Production for factory or construction site is a plus.
- Good command of both English writing and speaking
- Knowledge about fire protection system, industrial safety, chemical hazard, and knowledge about property and engineering insurance (preferable)
- Hand-on Microsoft Applications i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Customer focus and good sense of urgency
- Characteristic: proactive & hardworking, detailed oriented & result driven