Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
In Vietnam & Cambodia, KPMG is one of the largest professional firms with offices in Ho Chi Minh city, Hanoi, Danang and PhnomPenh. Established since 1994, we have more than 25 years of experience with more than 2,000 professionals.
We lead with a commitment to quality and consistency across our global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate. In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, we Inspire Confidence and Empower Change in all we do.
Service Line Information
Vietnam and Cambodia Quality & Risk Management team is responsible for setting, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures designed to help to enable KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia and its personnel to achieve the following key objectives: (i) oversee and monitor service quality, (ii) protect the brand and reputation of KPMG, (iii) comply with laws, (iv) regulations and professional standards, and (v) minimize the risk of financial claims against KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia.
We play an integral role in KPMG Vietnam and Cambodia operations, providing advice to Partners and Engagement Leaders on subjects relating to regulation, independence, compliance, public interest, reputation and quality.
Due to the rapid growth of our business and the increasing requirements on quality & risk management from relevant regulators and the KPMG global network, we are now looking for a dedicated candidate who has career aspiration in quality & risk management area to join our team as an assistant, based in Hanoi.
- Report directly to RM Senior and Assistant Manager
- Work closely with the firm’s Quality & Risk Management team
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Performing periodic and/or recurring quality control procedures and documenting the operation of such controls using available templates
- Assisting in implementing processes, controls, and systems relating to independence and risk management
Interacting with relevant departments to improve risk management processes, tools and guidelines
- Assisting in developing, delivering and monitoring training on independence and risk management to all teams across all grades
- Assisting in reviewing and applying any relevant laws, regulations and other requirements by the local authority and/or firm’s policies
- Assisting in preparing periodic reports submitted to authorities and other regulatory agencies
Addressing/ providing support to client service teams and other KPMG personnel’s queries on various ethics and risk management matters such as client and engagement acceptance and continuance procedures, engagement letter/contract inquiries, the independence review process for public interest entity audit clients, etc
- Working on ad-hoc projects as they arise.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong attention to details
- Analytical and project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- IT and research skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc).
- Prior working experience with risk management including KPMG’s risk processes, Risk Compliance Program and - Quality Performance Review program is an advantage