What We Can Offer
- To export data from the trading system before the trading session or before performing the clearing step after the trading session.
- To prepare the consolidated reports: Report on margin trading status by stock code to SSC, status of accounts with outstanding loans, margin call requirements, top of 30 stocks with the biggest outstanding loans of the company, force sell requirements.
- To check the announcement of HOSE & HNX and the securities depository center (VSD) on the list of securities not allowed margin trading, securities are delisted, warned, controlled, reminded the whole market ... the rights issues of the stock to inform the direct manager to submit the Risk Management Committee for get approval in the change, addition or removal of stocks in the marginable list.
- To receive and check the registered customer information of the margin trade application form to report direct manager for evaluation, approval or submission to the Risk Management Committee for get approval and archival of the dossier; Check the use of limits and report for direct manager for handling cases of violation regulations on the use of limits.
- Prepare proposals, notices to submit to board of manager for get approval, disclosure information and archives document as regulations.
- To prepare on-demand data for evaluations the status of big loans and handle emerging risks.
Weekly: To prepare data to for implementation:
- The reports synthesize analysis and assessment of high risk cases.
- The reports synthesis, analysis and assessment of Margin transactions are of great value.
Monthly: To Prepare data for implementation of the reports:
- List of marginable stocks for performing margin trading that be sent to SSC monthly.
- Summary of risk management activities that be sent to SSC, report periodic implementation results as well as risk management plan of next month.
- Synthesize, analysis, assessment, reminder of related units about monthly approved assessment results and confirming the implementation deadline.
- Strategic risk management reports such as the summary report on risk management activities, top of 10 stocks with the biggest outstanding loans of the company, periodic risk management report etc.
- Revalidate the maximum price of marginable stocks that are allowed margin trading and submit to the Risk Management Committee for get approval of Risk Management Division recommendations.
- Report on the situation of accounts does not meet the requirements of the escrow trading regulation.
- To prepare documents for internal controls.
Quarterly: To Collect relevant data for:
- Report the list of marginable stocks that are allowed margin trading with maintained margin ratio that be sent to SSC quarterly.
- Reassess all stocks on both HOSE and HNX exchanges and submit to the Risk Management Committee for get approval of the Risk Management Division’s proposals for change, addition and removal for the list of marginable stocks that be allowed margin trading.
Annual: To collect, aggregate of relevant data for:
- Report on the company’s annual risk management activities according to current regulations.
- To review, evaluate, develop and complete a Risk Management policy to ensure that risks are minimized and standards and tools are properly, effectively and independently implemented.
- To prepare sufficient documents for periodical control checks of internal audit, independent audit and SSC.
- To revalue the limits in order to ensure that the limit is used effectively and submit to the Risk Management committee for get approval Risk Management Division’s proposal for reducing limits that be not used for a long time.
• Risk Management Committee’s Secretary.
- To receive all requests from relevant units, collect and prepare on-demand data to support for direct manager can analyze, evaluate, call meeting and submit to Risk Management committee for get approval all related proposals.
- To attend meetings with direct manager, note the members’ comments and write the Meeting Minutes.
- To notice to the relevant units on the Risk Management committee Meeting’s results.
- Archive all meeting minutes and prepare documentation.
• Other tasks assigned by Direct Manager.
- To collect on-demand data in coordinating and advising other units about information related to risk management and addressing emerging risks.
- Back up other trainee when needed.
- Other tasks assigned by direct manager
+ Economics University Degree, major in Finance/ Securities
+ Good knowledge of Securities major and other related regulations is a plus
+ Social knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills:
+ Good communication skill, English communication.
+ Proficiency in office computer applications, good at Excel.
+ Careful, truth and responsibility.
+ Able to working under high pressure.