Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Responsible for providing services, supervising and training the less experienced engineers in the group
2. Knowledgeable with international standards, petroleum / petrochemical plant materials and equipment.
3. Experienced in maintaining rotating equipment or mechanical control and planning
4. Perform root-cause analysis technique of rotating equipment
5. Provide technical advice on the disassembling and assembling of various types and sizes of mechanical equipment and related components (pumps, Compressor, Steam Turbines, Air Blowers, Gearboxes ,etc)
6. Provide guidance and advice on diagnosis of parts, sizes and clearances of equipment and its related components
7. Provide detailed plan and maintenance activity of daily maintenance plan for rotating equipment and system.
8. Knowledge in vibration and vibration monitoring
Working place: Nghi Sơn, Thanh Hóa
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in maintenance in oil and gas industries.
• Strong communication and presentation skill
• Good command of English
• Have knowledge in international standards, petroleum/petrochemical plant materials and equipment
• Competency in Microsoft applications
Professional working environment
Annual medial check/ annual leave.