Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• The role should create the RTM Strategy & Deploy to Regions based on the right market/channel characteristics and in line with strategic objectives.
• To design the appropriate strategy, the role should identify opportunities for growing Numeric distribution (ND), execution level and market share and to optimize Cost to Serve (CTS) by implementing and adjusting to the local reality the group Distributor Management, Wholesaler Engagement Frameworks, and the Customer Service Policy.
• This position should have direct coordination with RTM Region to define & deploy the RTM initiatives/pilots
• Understands current RTM elements (enabling best coverage, excellent commercial execution at optimal cost) and opportunities around those.
• Adapt Distributors Management/ Wholesaler Engagement Framework.
• Identify new industry trends to upgrade the existing RTM Models.
• Design and Run Pilots to test the hypothesis.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Key to this role will be the ability to combine functional expertise with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, a relentless focus on results and a great ability to create cross-functional integration with a remarkably high sense of flexibility and understand cultural differences. It will require a healthy balance of understanding our business, leading cross-functional teams effectively and thinking out-of-the-box to ensure we continue to challenge the status quo while maximizing our return on investment.
• He/she should be capable of establishing collaborative working relationships, deal with change management and process improvement and of developing sustainable regional teams