Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Professional and friendly global working environment;
• Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
• Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
• Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
• Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday – up to 9 days.
• Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance;
• Researching, developing and deploying software applications or software solutions for client-server system.
• Technical Leader for web development projects.
• Training junior members
• Report to Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University degree or higher.
• At least 2 year-experience on Ruby on Rails
• Able to deploy Rails app on web server.
• Good at SQL, NO SQL (optional)
• Good at Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, HTML, CSS.
• Having experience with other language or framework such as: Java, .NET (C#, ASP, WPF), PHP is a big advantage.
• Preferred if having experience in Cloud server development with Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
• Team work, analysis, problem solving and logical thinking skill.
• Highly initiative, able to work in autonomous environment without the need for constant supervision.
• Language skills: English
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send your application (in English) by click on “Apply”/”Nộp đơn” button to send your application (Please ATTACH your application set).
Only CVs submitted via internet are accepted.
DEADLINE for application: As soon as possible
* Your applications will be treated on “First come, first serve” basis
* Only short-listed candidates will be notified.