Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• PROCEDURE SA8000
• Monitor and check workplace safety, fire protection, equipment, and machinery which used in the working process;
• Assess risks and potential hazards in all activities;
• Inspect incidents, investigate causes and find the best solutions when problems of occupational safety and health occur;
• Propose scientific solutions to improve the efficiency of occupational safety;
• Develop a good emergency response plan to minimize damage when emergency situations occur;
• Organize and train on occupational safety and fire prevention for all employees at the company;
• Monitor and report on HSE performance regularly;
• Support the preparation of ISO processing, and documents related to customer's requirements during factory inspections;
• Cooperate with agencies and sectors related to occupational safety, sanitation, and fire prevention;
• Update the latest laws and regulations of the State on occupational safety, sanitation, and fire prevention;
• Other requirements related to HSE and making related reports following the request of the manager.
EMPLOYMENT STATUS – Full Time (24 days/ month)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Gender: Male
• Experience: 1-2 years in a similar position;
• Be able to work under pressure, and have good health;
• Have planning, organizing, and arranging work skills;
• Have a knowledge on occupational safety and health, environment, and fire prevention in warehouses and enterprises;
• Proficient in Office Information Technology.
• Meticulous, responsible, and hardworking. Strong character, decisive. Able to work under pressure and willing to learn;
• Good cooperative attitude, honesty, and professional
• Good time management, logical thinking, teamwork, independent, proactive, and effective work handling.
• Salary: Negotiable
• Probation period: 2 months probationary period, probationary salary 85% gross;
• OWN TRANSPORTATION. CANDIDATES LIVING IN LONG THANH, NHON TRACH IS AN ADVANTAGE.
• Working time: 8 am - 17 pm, from Monday to Friday, work and off Saturday is alternating between weeks.
• Annual leave: 14 days/year.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance;
• Performance Bonus (Year – End);