Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Checking and monitoring compliance with safety procedures and regulations in the factory
• Checking safety conditions on-site, assessing potential risks and recommending solutions
• Developing and implementing safety procedures and regulations
• Inspecting and reporting strict equipment, fire prevention and fighting equipment, and labor protection.
• Implementing training courses on safety
• Handling and reporting incidents, emergencies, and occupational accidents.
• Other related work required
• Reporting directly to the Head of Department (Korean Manager) & Deputy Safety Manager (Vietnamese)
- Accident insurance, health insurance
- Birthdays, weddings, funerals, seniority.. bonus
- Shuttle bus BRVT, HCMC
- Allowance for TOEIC certificate, foreign degree
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 experience years in the HSE role in the production industry.
• English: Able to communicate, and make the report.
- 8 hours/day (8 AM-5 PM) from Monday – Friday, 02 mornings on Sat per month
- Have a shuttle bus from Vung Tau City, Ba Ria City, HCMC
- Be provided: Catering, uniform, and PPE...
- SHUI, PTI accident insurance, PTI health insurance, benefit for birthdays, weddings, funerals, mid-autumn, Tet holiday, maternity/parental leave.., 13th bonus, raising salary once a year, Toeic certificate allowance, seniority allowance/bonus...