Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Liaise with respective projects WSHO to standardize HSE practices within the company and ensure compliance for safety issues at all sites.
• Plan, schedule, and monitor work progress at site with focus on safety and health related issues.
• Ensure safe work procedures and safety measures are implemented.
• Maintain and monitor quality processed are adhered in accordance to OHSAS18001, Vietnam Standards (QCVN, TCVN) and all local governmental and statutory requirements.
• Assess the Site Safety Performance and give advice to ensure the safety activities at project site are performed according to safety standards then prepare monthly safety summary report.
• Prepare and submit all required reports.
• Investigate the sever accidents and analyze causes of accidents occurred then propose the corrective and preventive action to WSHO.
• Identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes and propose the measure to minimize the risk.
• Liaise with authorities, consultants and subcontractors on all required audits and compliances.
• Support tender team on safety submissions during tender.
• Carry out periodic safety patrols of respective site with senior management from each project.
• Identify, plan and review training need for staffs.
• Provide the safety manual by considering safety laws, standards and distribute to PM and all WSHO in order to use it as a guidance to perform the safety work as required by laws
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- With at least five (5) years of experience in construction fields and with the similar position.
- Conversant and working knowledge of OHSAS 18001, Vietnam Standards and other related laws.
- Good communication skill in both written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of safety laws and other related laws
- Good command in using computer program
- Work in an active and professional environment
- Competitive salary. Details to be discussed at the interview.
- Benefits and incentives following Labor Code and Social Insurance Laws