What We Can Offer
We are looking for a Test Engineer to work within the field of battery safety and perform lithium-ion thermal and mechanical abuse testing for Battery Systems
*** Responsibility Description:
■ Perform safety tests, through planning and execution, to results analysis and feedback to design
■ Work close with design team to influence developing next generation of high energy density battery systems to customer as safe and reliable
■ You will also be responsible to make sure tests are conducted according to plan and in a safe manner for both your colleagues and the environment.
■ Create new test methods for more accurate and faster battery development
■ Electrical and mechanical knowledge in battery safety test
■ Safety consciousness in lab and workshop setting.
- Devote yourself to a dynamic & professional working environment
- Coordinate & cooperate with the best talents from all over the worlds who are working in VinGroup globally.
- Get an attractive remuneration package that deserves to your contribution.
- Premium health care policy from VINGROUP & VINMEC International Hospital
- Be a member of Vingroup, one of the TOP non-state-owned enterprises in Asia
- Accommodation + Transportation + Schooling + Relocation + Home leave + Holiday…ect