What We Can Offer
• Manage the sales workload and gain customers’ supports as much as possible
• Set profit goals personally to hit the target profit set by Vanguard based on company sales budget annually, at least increment of 15% annually
• Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to pre-set standards, industry and economic trends, and also sales and margin goals.
• Work with Office manager to resolve customers’ issues as needed.
• Manage sourcing of customers. Build and maintain relationships with customers and assist sales team members in sourcing and growing customer base.
• Maintenance of current customers: Including analysis of current lanes to assure we are competitive and also providing excellent service. Also, soliciting for other business from customers.
• Monthly financial analysis: including determining overall success of current customer profiles.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data in Sales Reporting Tool, Sales Reports and other programs as needed.
• Ensure all necessary sales reports are accurate and timely.
• Act as a player and a coach – bring on new business, in addition to coaching the sales representatives.
• Minimum 2-4 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics
• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
• Strong negotiation and relationship building skills and the ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Well organized with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word and Excel).
• Time management skills.
• Professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
• Customer-focused team player.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on shipment volume