Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The role involves solution selling with a focus on large enterprise F500 companies and managing the full end-to-end sales process to achieving quarterly sales revenue targets for the territory:
Takes responsibility for the timely management, qualification, allocation and reporting of inbound and self-generated sales leads;
• Generates overall strategic territory plan.
• Builds relationships and opportunities directly with prospects, customers, and Blancco channel partners;
• Ownership of the full end-to-end sales process.
• Source net new sales opportunities through inbound and self-generated lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
• Leverages solution selling approach and understands customer needs and technical requirements;
• Qualify, route and report on opportunities to the appropriate personnel for further development and closure.
• Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest by professionally articulating Blancco’s value proposition.
• Maintain and expand target prospect database within assigned campaigns / verticals.
• Manage, track and report on internal lead management metrics.
• Working with large enterprise F500 accounts to sell Blancco solutions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven enterprise F500 sales experience.
• Track record of Quota over-achievement.
• Strong F2F and phone presence.
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. (Office 365).
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
Required Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years software sales experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and questioning skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
This position is open for Vietnam nationals only.