What We Can Offer
- Responsible for Sales performance: Communicate with customers to answer their concerns, update information, follow up the order.
- Liaise with the Technical and Purchasing staff to ensure timely deliveries.
- Support technical team members in communicating with customers;
- Prepare and check documents such as Invoice, Packing List, Bill, C.O, Fumigation,…
- Handling of after sales service activities.
- Maintain and input sales and admin cost data into internal system
- Prepare, summarize, and generate sales reports monthly
- Handle client issues and enquiries related to general sales and logistics issues
- Other tasks as assigned by Director.
- Good at English 4 skills (speaking, listening, writing, reading)
- 1-2 years’ experience, but not a must
- Skillful in using Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point) application
- Knowledge of job duties for sales admin and back office (PI, invoices, …) is preferred.
- Bachelor degree or college degree with relevant majors (admin management, logistics management, international business, …), but not a must.
- Be careful and precise
- Good communication skills, time management skill.
- Want to work long time for company.
*** PLEASE EMAIL YOUR DETAILED RESUME BY ENGLISH AND EXPECTED SALARY VIA VIETNAMWORKS.
- Insurance (Social, Unemployment, Health) based on Vietnamese laws.
- 13th-month salary
- Half Saturday working.
- Be considered increasing salary according to ability at any time of the year
- Work directly with foreign customers
- Dynamic and friendly environment, flexible working time