Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Make bi-weekly/monthly/annual work reports;
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profiles and updates;
- Prepare quotations, contracts, purchase orders and other documents assigned by Sales Department;
- Keep & archive all documents of each projects in order;
- Monitor accounts payable on time & discuss payment term with superiors.
- Follow up with legal and account departments for necessary documentations/permits, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Sales Department and COO.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of industrial real estate is an advantage.
- At least 3+ years experience in the related position;
- Good communication and presentation skills, good English and Vietnamese communication (speaking & writing);
- Working well under pressure independently;
- Hard-working, dynamic and high sense of responsibilities;
- Teamwork, disciplined working spirits;
- Good computer skills (word, excel, power point), internet, email.