Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Assist Sales admin dept in the operation of SA functions (billing and collection, loan documentation…etc from receipt of SPC until OC issuance and other required jobs.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
1. Responsible for the operations of the Sales Administration functions including monitoring the progress billings and collections, loan documentation from the receipt of the relevant stamped Sale & Purchase Agreement until delivery of vacant possession or issuance of the separate document of titles whichever is later.
2. Responsible for the documentation of the purchasers’ sub-sale and refinancing.
3. Responsible to ensure prompt collections of all receivables eg. progress billings, interest and other outgoing payments.
4. Responsible to prepare Management report(s) on time and ensure its accuracy.
5. Responsible to liaise with purchasers, financial institutions, solicitors and other related parties to ensure proper documentation and early loan releases.
6. Responsible to attend to the correspondences with purchaser, financial institutions, solicitors and other related parties in connection with the documentation, billings, collections etc.
7. Responsible to prepare and maintain proper records and files of all purchasers including the records in the developer’s system.
8. Responsible to cultivate teamwork, provide training, coaching and support to the Sales Administration Staff (if any).
9. Maintain company’s interest and image ahead by providing excellence services to purchaser, financial institutions, solicitors and other related parties.
10. Maintain the confidentiality of the purchasers’ and company’s information.
11. Perform other related duties that the Management may direct or assign from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Experience: Minimum 1 years working experiences , preferably in property development or relevant field
Specific skills / abilities: Experienced in finance software, enthusiastic, compliant, hard working