Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Customer account management: Closely collaborate with Salesmen and Ha Noi Branch to keep up-to-date all customer-related information, manage and update customer contracts.
- Power products master data management.
- Sales price management: Coordinate with A & F in managing sales price and updating prices in accordance with each promotion program and fiscal year.
- Discount/Rebate program Management.
- CO-CQ-Confirmation letters for customers.
- Coordinate with Sales men in A/R Control.
- Collaborate with other corresponding staff to manage Dept. Expense.
- Hardcopy documents record (Agreements, Announcements, Import documents (PP), ...)
- Upload monthly sales target to ERP for sales result follow-up.
- Make corresponding daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly Sales Report.
- Do other arising tasks assigned by Sales Manager.
- Support other Departments where possible and other duties assigned by GD.
2. SALES ACTIVITIES
- Process sales orders on ERP system.
- Corporate with salesmen, 3PL and dealer stations to troubleshoot delivery-related issues.
- Support sales team in preparation of events.
3. LOGISTICS COORDINATION
- Handle import shipments for power products: Coordinate with 3PL to manage incoming transportation and dissolve all related issues: customs clearance and warehouse input EDI.
- Manage outgoing transportation: internal transfer, output requests and delivery.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Qualification: University degree
English: Good English in writing, speaking
Computer: Good in Microsoft office, ERP experience is an advange
Experience: > 02 years
Skill: Good communication, negotiation skill.