Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Assist Sales admin dept in the operation of SA functions (billing and collection, loan documentation, etc. from receipt of SPC until OC issuance and other required jobs.
**Key Responsibilities / Duties
1. Responsible for the operations of the Sales Administration functions including monitoring the progress billings and collections, loan documentation from the receipt of the relevant stamped Sale & Purchase Agreement until Handing over or issuance of the separate Ownership Certificate whichever is later.
2. Responsible for the documentation of the purchasers’ sub-sale.
3. Responsible to ensure prompt collections of all receivables eg. progress billings, interest and other outgoing payments.
4. Responsible to prepare Management report(s) on time and ensure its accuracy.
5. Responsible to liaise with purchasers, financial institutions/banks, solicitors and other related parties to ensure proper documentation and early loan releases.
6. Responsible to attend to the correspondences with purchaser, financial institutions/banks, solicitors and other related parties in connection with the documentation, billings, collections, reminders, interest notices…etc.
7. Responsible to ensure timely sending out and following up with all notices/correspondences to purchasers, financial institutions/banks via courier and SMS/emails.
8. Responsible to prepare and maintain proper records and files of all purchasers including the records in the developer’s system.
9. Responsible to cultivate teamwork, provide training, coaching and support to the Sales Administration Staff (if any).
10. Maintain company’s interest and image ahead by providing excellence services to purchaser, financial institutions, solicitors and other related parties.
11. Maintain the confidentiality of the purchasers’ and company’s information.
12. Perform other related duties that the Management may direct or assign from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Experience: Minimum 3 years working experiences , preferably in property development or bank procedures.
Specific skills / abilities: Good communication. Having knowledge of statutory act related to property development (eg. Housing/land Developers)
Personal qualities: Able to communicate with all levels, assertive and initiative.
- Competitive & attractive salary
- Mid-year & Year-End review salary
- Attractive bonus base on performance
- Attractive incentive/commission for positions related to business unit
- 24/7 Accident & Healthcare Insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Internal & external training sessions abroad
- Business travel fee & mobile phone subsidy
- Team building trips
- Wellness for art & sport activities (dance, zumba, yoga, gym...)
- Birthday gifts and celebrating parties
- Other benefits will be discussed details at the interview