Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage database entry of Sales teams such as key-in/return bills to fix error.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records as requires.
- Check data accuracy in orders and invoices vs promotion scheme.
- Develop monthly sales reports as requested, send approved report to department store as requires (Crescent).
- Take full charge of internal sales for company employees, partners (submit, prepare stock, key-in).
- Collect and execute report from counters including time sheet (attendance, punctuality, overtime, annual leave), staff’s roster, etc. Check timesheet with finger-print report to ensure accuracy of all reports.
- Calculate monthly, quarterly, yearly incentives and special incentives following approved policy for salesforce accurately and submit on time.
- Register, transfer BA between counters (POS)
- Liaise with department stores for new BA registration and BA transferred between counters and other registration for monthly stock-count.
- Outsourcing, buying service tools or other materials for sales team to ensure high quality customer service. Support workshop/ event if needed.
- Arrange and proceed cleaning service for counter following department stores policy, including register, payment.
- Track and manage delivery service fee, including quotation, proposal, payment process.
- Organize monthly CM/BA meeting including reserve revenue, set up, preparation, entertainment.
- Prepare and organize team bonding if any.
- Manage sales operation fee under budget set by company (delivery service fee, service tool, fixed assets, cleaning, laundry, printing, etc.). Submit accurately and timely.
- Extract data from POS to send counter on monthly basis (birthday, upgrade, by points or product line, etc.)
- Set up gift to redeem on POS on monthly basis or any updates.
- Set up SMS with agency upon request and submit expense monthly.
- Stock order, submit FOC for staff/sales activities including testers.
- Manage stock for spa including order/allocation/movement properly.
- Execute internal and external paperwork for counter opening and closing, etc.
- Liaise and collaborate with internal and external team for smooth operation and achieving goals.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Marketing or any relating field (preferred).
- English: conversational.
- Computing: MS Office, especially Excel (must).
- Experience: At least 1 years of admin / retail operation experience in retail / beauty industry (preferred).
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadline.
- Good at data collection and process, reporting, paperwork.
Personal skills and attributes:
- Able to learn from quickly and correctly and react to Supervisor’s instructions.
- High sense of responsibility with strong supporting mindset.
- Excellent task and time management.
- Personality: flexible, precise, patient, mature, committed, self-motivated.