Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You will report to Regional Sales & Marketing Manager in HCMC.
• Handle all daily request for quotation from customers
• Check data accuracy and completeness to quote
• Contact customers to obtain missing information or answer queries
• Working with costing department to get the prices and prepare the quotation
• Liaise with the Customer service department to ensure timely sample deliveries.
• Declare information with courier company to receive goods/samples/document in oversea.
• Maintain and update sales and customer records
• Develop monthly sales weekly & monthly reports and forecast.
• Communicate important feedback from customers internally
• Working with other departments to follow up the PO.
• Other adhoc taskes assigned by Line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2-3+ years experience as sales administrator, sales supports agent, customer service, or related experience. Experience in Sales or Customer service from Printing/Electronics/Consumer Appliances/Industrial industry is preferred.
• Intermediate / advanced skills in MS excel and Microsoft office
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
• Ability to work under strict deadlines
• Strong ability to work as part of a team and navigate a cross-functional matrix organization.
• Proficiency in speaking and writing in English is a must. Proficiency in speaking and writing in Chinese will be a plus but not a necessity.