Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Create sales evaluation reports based on collected data
• Comparing day-to-day sales productivity
• Presenting daily/weekly/monthly sales reports to the Senior Management
• Analyzing the company’s revenue and expenses
• Reviewing the company’s past and current sales performance
• Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data
• Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
• Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
• Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
• Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
• Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
• Referring to internal and external sources for report preparation
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of retail or shopping mall business is an advantage
• Experience in sales analysis.
• Strong research and data analysis skills.
• Projection and forecasting skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office and CRM software.
• Strong communication, presentation skills and detail-oriented
• Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
• Relevant training and/or certifications as a Sales Analyst