Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Cargill is an American multinational company specializing in the production of agricultural products. Cargill presents in more than 70 countries around the world with 155,000 employees.
Cargill’s presence in Vietnam began when we set up our first representative offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in February 1995. Cargill Vietnam Limited was established in October 1995. Today, Cargill employs more than 1,500 employees working at about 20 sites across the country.
Cargill has activities in the following areas in Vietnam:
• Animal Nutrition and Health
• Food and Beverage Ingredients
• Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain
• Unique Aqua Macro Ingredients
• Cargill Protein
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Analyst will evaluate the performance of sales team processes, services and outcomes, source data from several applications and systems (including CRM and ERP) and develop and produce reports and visualization. In this role, you will be responsible for compilation of the data, analytical analysis of trends and partnering with team members and sales leadership to enable performance improvement. You will utilize performance measurement frameworks, metrics, goals, user needs, and benefits incentives which serve as tools for analyzing the performance of a sales teams, sales professionals, or service or product lines.
• Evaluate the performance of sales processes, outcomes and drive performance improvement.
• Draft improvement project charters supported by data and commercial insights
• Analyze sales performance metric production business requirements and create detailed technical specifications, designs and solutions to meet those requirements and streamline, simplify and automate sales performance metric production where possible.
• Partner with sales leadership and the team to identify and manage the core set of metrics needed to measure sales performance.
• Create easy to use reports and visualization dashboards that have defined audiences and usage, adhering to design standards and provide training to the sales teams on their usage.
• Coordinate and optimize the inventory of reports and dashboards used to measure performance.
• Build and administer sales incentive plan performance reporting tools, and support data governance processes
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Customer focus and service oriented.
• Minimum 3 years of related work experience
• Advanced in using BI software (Power BI)
• Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
• Attractive base salary, phone & meal allowance
• 14 days of annual leave
• 13th month salary + performance bonus
• 100% salary in probation period, compulsory insurance paid from first working day
• Bao Viet Insurance for employee and 3 family members
• Travelling benefit and educational support for employee’s children
• Unique opportunity to work for an American leading multinational agribusiness company