Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Management and Marketing technique and knowledge:
- Management for Business Development Center (BDC) Staff Human resource development of BDC staff Drafting an action plan for Analytical Business
- Ensures education and training to all BDC staffs on Shimadzu Analytical and measuring Instruments products and other related products on technical specifications up to date.
- Sales support activities (To participate Exhibition/Organize Seminar/Customer Visit and Products promotion) Cross sales marketing plan with distributer. New customer development (Especially, Pharma, E+E, Chemical, Academia, Govt)
- Organize monthly Sales and Marketing Meeting internally and with our partners.
- Plan and organize Service and Maintenance Training for Existing customer.
- Planning the establishment of a laboratory for analysis and measurement products. Review regulations, obtain necessary licenses, and drive laboratory design that meets market needs.
- Ensures supporting to staffs on maintaining and strengthening relationship with all Shimadzu customers, local partners, and end-users.
2. Market research and development:
- Be able to analyze market share of Analytical and measuring products in Vietnamese market in order to set annual action plan on sales promotion strategy: Shimadzu market share, Shimadzu products line and related products, focus market, promotion and education program.
- Ensures investigation of competitors and their products for education to staffs and keeping update.
- Sets up plans on expansion of the existing market by accessing to non-cultivated areas to be assigned to staffs.
- Understanding market needs and making proposals, to attend necessary standard making meeting.
3. Sales Promotion Results
- Assign annual/semi-annual personal goals and objectives to her BDC staff based on General Director approval for management and evaluation.
- Works with distributors to achieve annual/semi-annual set goals (order reservations, sales, budgets) assigned across departments by the General Director.
4. Customer Satisfaction
- Ensures education and training on criteria for customer satisfaction to staffs.
- Supporting sales contract performed by our distributer according to company requirement as well as customer requirement by good judgment and management (E.g.: technical configuration and specifications, after sales and application)
- Sets up plan on taking care customer by frequent contact and communication to end-users and others to enhance Shimadzu sales and marketing image as well as after-sales service
5. Partners control:
- Ensures education and training to staffs on relationship with local partners for company benefit to avoid risks in cooperation.
6. Cooperation and relationship
- Ensures leadership in cooperation and linkage with related departments.
7. Window person for overseas contact in sales activities:
- Ensures the relationship with overseas office in sales and service supporting and information such as Shimadzu Corporation, International Operation Dept. (IOD), and Shimadzu Asia Pacific, other subsidiaries.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor, MA or MSC degree in Science and Chemistry, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, preferably Chemistry/Biochemistry, Food Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related major.
- More than 5- year experience in sales and marketing of Analytical and Measuring Instruments or related business.
- English and Vietnamese: strong in oral and written.
- Advanced communication skill, Leadership, management skill, strong analytical skills.
- Computer skill: advance in software, data base.
- Willingness to travel and work under high pressure
Working Place: Hanoi
Salary and welfare:
- Salary: negotiable
- 13 month salary & Incentive bonus
- Premium Healthcare for personal & family