Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
What's the role?
We are looking for an additional Team member as a Manager, Sales and Business Intelligence, covering main tasks below:
1.Parts sales strategy
• Participate and align on preparation of annual Market Alignment Discussion (MAD) and respective operative planning (OP).
• Define monthly seasonal sales planning
• Develop & propose Customer Services Bonus Model.
• Propose parts expectation, communicate, negotiate with dealerships and make agreement.
• Monitor the performance of dealerships and propose OP revision
• Manage special discount/promotional discount budget including arrange reimbursement payment to dealers.
• Identify market potential and implement sales measure to turn potential into increased Customer Service (CS) business.
2.Business Intelligence analysis
• Monitor Parts expectation, follow-up performance communication to dealers
• Forecast parts sales performance against sales planning and implement sales measures
• Track and measure dealer’s achievement according to CS expectation & bonus scheme
• Manage & propose respective measures to make use of CS special discount budget
• Manage statistical analysis & KPIs report tools at wholesale and retail level
• Manage CS Dealer Score Card and CS Dealer Recognition Program
• Submit CS month-end reports to HUB SEA1 and MBV management
3.CS pricing strategy & price calculation
• Implement spare parts pricing, price survey, semi-yearly price in coordination with Head quarter/ HUB.
• Calculate price of new parts & create, adjust price according to approved processes.
• Propose and implement package price/retrofit package/special price offer and clearance sales.
4.Dealer CS Business monitoring
5.Cross-function tasks and projects implementing as requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
You are a bachelor in Business Management or Finance with practical experience in Business Analysis. Your excellent leadership skill set as well as your strong communication and presentation skills will inspire others. You would do this job well, if you possess strong knowledge about and experience in automobile industry and CS service. You are required to have a proficiency in English as well as MS office (especially expertise in Excel). As a manager, you also need to have a positive attitude and logical thinking with skillful like persuasion, research, motivation for sales, sales planning, and negotiation.