Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Check Sales order, SQ, Service order with sales policy, promotion program, and company policies.
• Check sales report daily as company policy.
• Post Sales invoices and E-invoice for all SOs.
• Receive and verifying documents of sale returns, samples, gifts… to ensure compliances with company policies.
• Deposit cash to the bank as company policy and reconcile cash.
• Book and Reconcile bank and credit card receipt.
• Check and reconciling daily and monthly the sales report.
• Prepare monthly reports such as new bike, used bike, F&I, voucher, and list of deposit bikes.
• Prepare monthly VAT out report/ Quarterly used invoice report.
• Prepare sales report in weekly and monthly.
• Prepare Inventory aging; AR aging; AP aging report monthly.
• Check, fill, and maintain all related accounting documents compliance with requirements.
• Other tasks will be assigned by GA/CA/FA.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 1 year-working experience in AR at a retail or FMCG company.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
• Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications.
• Knowledge of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, taxation.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Hard-working and willing to learn new things.
• Good at Microsoft office (Excel).
• Good at English skills and able to communicate in daily conversation.
• Stress tolerance.