Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Hire, train, motivate, and advise a team of sales representatives.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships.
* Main Responsibilities:
- Directly manage Sale team.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by monitor progress regularly.
- Manage month-end and year-end close processes.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A minimum of 05 years solid in Sale Manager at multinational enterprises or International hospitals/ Clinics in Vietnam.
- Professional, active, skillful and able to work under pressure.
- Excellence communication and negotiation skill.