What We Can Offer
1. Identify and develop new initiatives to improve the range and quality of the products provided by the company and to ensure responsiveness to changes in the external environment
2. Analyze trends in the business industry, help to develop products that are responsive to market demands, and identify new market opportunities.
3. Responsible in formulating and monitoring the annual business plan to ensure the long term success and viability of the company and the attainment of corporate objectives.
4. Critically evaluate the costs and benefits of all new ideas and initiatives to ensure that resources are appropriately directed and to keep the company ahead of its competitors.
5. Carry out or commission research in the company’s existing and potential markets to identify new opportunities.
6. Assist other departments in the risk assessment of new products.
7. Spearhead the development of sales and marketing literature and associated documents to improve the marketing of the company and its products.
8. Provide the main expertise to the company on business development issues
9. Monitor and control the budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary financial controls are in place to comply with company and regulatory requirements.
- Graduate of Bachelor Degree in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management or related courses.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS FOR YOU TO BE CONSIDERED ARE:
- Work experience or background in plastic packaging industry specifically in PET IM/SBM and Extrusion Blow Molding Technology
- At least 5 years’ experience in business development and sales and marketing management with thorough knowledge in plastic packaging products
- Related experience in marketing and market research is an advantage
OTHER SKILLS / JOB CHARACTERISTICS REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Advance knowledge in sales and marketing management with several years of management experience
- Has thorough understanding of the market situation within the plastics packaging industry
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills in order to properly communicate concerns related to sales and marketing concerns.
- Can speak and understand English language fluently.
WE’LL BE VERY GLAD TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING PERSONAL COMPETENCIES / ATTRIBUTES:
- With high sense of responsibility and knows what an accountability is all about.
- Willing to learn new things and open for challenges
- Quick mind and highly creative
- Interpersonal skills of the highest order
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- With high sense of professionalism over job/tasks assigned
REPORT TO: General Director
SALARY AND BENEFIT
1. Salary negotiation: From 2000 gross
2. 13th month salary & 14th month bonus as performance result
3. Health care & accident insurance
4. Working time is from Monday to Friday
5. Transportation & meal is provided