Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Conduct basic selling skills modules to the field Sales Force (including distributor Sales
representatives) and coaching modules to Sales Supervisors.
• Perform extensive field coaching with the field sales (including Distributor Sales Representatives) to
ensure all field sales achieve the targeted level for basic selling skills.
• Work closely with Sales Supervisors to improve their ability to coach sales people in the field and
their ability to manage performance in their area of responsibility.
• Assist Sales Training Manager to execute project management and delivery of country specific
sales activities to ensure consistency and continuous improvement of sales performance standards.
This includes, but not limited to, sales induction program, UFS selling skills training, Basic Kitchen
Techniques (BKT) course for sales people.
• Assess selling skills level of field sales to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
Strategy into Action:
• Contribute to the implementation of strategic initiatives (UFS selling skills, Chefmanship, Sales
Leadership Development Framework, etc.).
• Monitor Sales Force progress against these initiatives and provides feedback to the business or
Leadership Team as and when required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Working experience: training background in any of the following industries: Business to Business,
Pharmaceutical, FMCG, field sales experience in food industry is preferred
• Similar or related experience in a training institution or event organisation is acceptable
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines
• Self-motivated with strong organization and time management skills
• Hard working, responsible, honest, detail-oriented
• Professionalism in appearance, attitude and communication
• Fluent in English and computer soft wares