Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- You will display an impressive track record in sales and will demonstrate the drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
- You thrive on building relationships with both prospective and current customers to ensure that you maximize sales opportunities for the dealership.
- Your desire to maintain up-to-date product knowledge allows you to accurately present key features and benefits to your customers.
- Excellent customer service is second nature to you to ensure satisfaction amongst your customers and ongoing retained business.
- You will take responsibility for cultivating your own sales pipeline and achieving set sales targets.
- You will deliver sales presentations according to our internal processes.
- With good organization skills you will ensure that all administration and dealership systems are kept up to date following agreed processes effectively.
- You will maintain excellent product knowledge and undertake competitor insight analysis.
- Working in partnership with other departments you will maximize opportunities to gain sales customers and to support dealership initiatives to achieve overall dealership success.
- Other tasks required by Line Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 3 - 5 years as sales consultant in segment or at least premium brands.
- Understand and well connected to Digital Prospecting.
- Good knowledge of cars.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build strong client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Effective negotiating & influencing skills.
- Self-driven result-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Mobile and flexible to travel.
- Drives continuous improvement.
- Computer skill (MS office).
- Good at English.
- Year End Bonus as company policy
- Health care for Employees
- Professional, dynamic working environment