Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are currently looking to recruit a sales coordinator to act as first point of contact for our customers and support our sales management team with administration.
You will be an integrated part of the worldwide sales team who is responsible for supporting and developing our strong relationships with customers around the world. In this role you will regularly be engaging with our external sales force, following up on all sales quotes and leads in a timely manner, record activity and utilize internal systems accurately. You’ll also input orders onto our system and maintain our sales records.
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary based on experience and skills
• Great work life balance
• A great pension scheme
• A strong and international learning environment
• Strong development opportunities
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Ideal candidate would be a fresh person straight after university.
- We want a young person, no experience required. But we don’t limit it only to it
The successful candidate will require:
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships and deliver good quality customer service
• To have good data accuracy and attention to detail with good level of numeracy and IT skills
• Strong foreign language skills, in particular English
• Working collaboratively with the internal teams
• You are among the best from University or other business schools with top grades
Unique is committed to creating a fair and inclusive environment where employees feel safe, proud and valued. You will have solid training and you will gain skills to support large international customers.
If this opportunity is having your interest then do not hesitate to send your application including picture, CV and documentation from University or business school.