Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Working Time: Mon – Sat morning
Report to: Sales Manager
• Take care of client searching and contacting to introduce the company’s products.
• Responsible for customer service agents, clinical nurses, hospital and clinical pharmacists
• Serves as a point of contact for customer inquiries and resolutions
• Effectively carry out call quality coaching processes for all calling groups to enhance patient experience
• Serves as a shared leadership resource across multiple programs and areas of responsibilities to drive consistency according to industry standards
• Serves as a subject matter expert in the field of contact center management and the day-to-day contact center operations
• Communicates organization and functional strategy across the contact center and translates into effective team goals
• Establish a set of relevant contact center metrics to validate performance results
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3+ years of health care focused customer service
• Experience with implementing and building customer service process
• Experience with client facing interactions
• Proficient in written and verbal professional communication
• Experience with conducting both internal and external presentations
• Bachelor of Science or Arts degree in Business preferred.
• Graduate degree in Business is a strong plus
• Competitive remuneration package
• Competitive salary, performance review periodic
• Working in a dynamic and energetic environment
Navigos’s client is a leading distributor in Dental Device Industry.