What We Can Offer
This position requires the ability to manage multiple Sales and Marketing initiatives as established by the company's regional business strategy and objectives. The ability to work both independently and as part of an integrated team are critical.
* Specifying the sales target set by General Manager into operational sales plans and executive commercial activities
* Regularly tracking of actual sales performance against initial sales plans to achieve sales targets. Making adjustment accordingly.
* Enriching industry knowledge through research and participation in the sales activities even to predict the industry development trend in near future. Getting sensitive to changes in the industry.
* Maintaining and deepening relationships with key accounts.
* Building strategy relationship with key industry player (factories, customs, government, sub-distributors and etc.) even though there is no business between two parts.
* Developing/approaching target customers or new relationships through cold-calls, site visits, emails, exhibition or other possible access.
* Collecting competitor's information such as market share, sales volume, sales amount, product type and etc. for better knowing how to compete with them and what should be our strategy and advantages.
* Giving constructive advises to the company for its better growth.
* Training account managers to become qualified for regional sales manager. Interface with field sales and R&D for marketing and sales campaign development and execution
* Bachelor degree, major in food science is plus
* 10+ years' working experience, At least 2 years' experience in food additive industry and management position.
* Experience working for an international company is plus
* Proficiency in English is mandatory
* Good at Microsoft office software
- Competitive Salary range
- Sales incentive bonus
- Health Care insurance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Huyen Ly on +84 28 6284 8290.
*10+ years' working experience, At least 2 years' experience in food additive industry and management position.
*Experience working for an international company is plus
*Proficiency in English is mandatory
*Good at Microsoft office software